Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Exposed Face Of Drug Dealers

It's been awhile since I've had a working television. I mean I have a television but it's analog and I won't pay for cable. It's been a great blessing I wouldn't have cable if it was free. I used to watch the music channels all the time. The thing that bothered me most is seeing how drug dealers were glamorized. You'd have these guys in videos showing off the fancy cars and the big houses with the beautiful women around them talking about getting this money etc. Now of course these were not real drug dealers they were just performers. However they did society a huge disservice. You see they never show how drug dealers get their money and all the people they killed directly or indirectly. Nor do they show the faces of the victims or their families. Because if you saw that then you wouldn't think being a drug dealer was cool. A dealer is about the most disgusting thing in the world you could be. They don't care about the lives of others they kill just for the hell of it. I wanted with this article to show what atrocities these people are really capable of committing. The crap you see on tv is just that......crap.
     I was looking through the net doing research and ran across a collection of photographs. It was a collection of photographs taken by Claudia Daut who is a freelance photgrapher for Reuters News Network.
The pictures you are about to see are from the current drug war ongoing in Mexico right now as you read this. They are the property of Claudia Daut and she deserves the credit for covering this war I'm just trying to get the word out. I want to warn you ahead of time these photos are graphic and are 100% real. There is no re-enactments or anything like that these are real. I'll post the link to the complete collection at the bottom of this commentary these are only a few.

Yes those are dead bodies hanging upside down with their heads and genitals removed
This was a slain hitman for the drug cartels. You want this lifestyle? This i how it ends for you.
These died during a shootout between rival gangs

    These photos should be hard to look at for you if you have humanity. This is what drug dealers really do and this is what they are really about. This is not someone that young children should be looking up to. A couple of these victims were children. One was a mother trying to protect her child and they were both killed anyway. Some of these bodies were mutilated. So parents when you see your children watching videos that seem to be harmless remember these images. It isn't harmless. Do your job to make sure your kids understand what scum drug dealers really are and what they are about. I'm afraid our generation may be lost on this but we may be able to save the next one so start paying attention. To check out the entire album of Claudia Daut and see all the pictures full size which are much larger you can click on the below link. Thank you for your time

Claudia Daut Photographer Notebook


Note:
You know I didn't even think about this while writing the article and I should have done. Most of the citie where the pictures were took are very close to the US border. I used to be all angry about illegal aliens like alot of people because terrorists were trying to sneak in over those borders I go to South Texas alot. For what it's worth if this is what's going on just over our borders I can't blame these people for wanting to get out of there. Some of you you think they are just running over here to get jobs may want to think about the possibility that they aren't running to here they might just be running away from there. It's just a point to ponder I know it's a powderkeg issue

No comments:

Post a Comment